Why Batman's the best

  WHY BATMAN IS THE BEST SUPERHERO EVER.


 I have been following the Superhero world for a while now, I started with the movies (i was the Marvel only type of guy) and then I read some comics like The civil war, Civil war 2, etc, I didn't watch or read a lot of DC 'cause it didn't have a good reputation for making movies back then, I mean at that time the last DC movie that the public appreciated was The Dark Knight Rises but then on one random day, I was surfing on youtube and saw some cutscenes of  Batman: Arkham Origins and that really got me into batman and as I started researching batman, I slowly became a superhero nerd (A lower-class nerd...not an elite class Saiyan warrior types) and then I realized that batman is one of the best superheroes ever...and today I'll tell you what earned batman a very glorious spot on my badass superheroes list.

The thing that I like the most about Batman is that he is just a normal human being...he can't fly, can't run at the speed of light...nothing, he's just a normal human being who has trained himself to become tough and have great endurance and great reflexes...and the list goes on and him being just a normal human being who has worked hard, makes him the most humanly achievable superhero...i said most because come on...no one can learn all the martial arts in the world. back to the point...batman being a Normal human is the reason a lot of people like batman, they can relate when bane breaks batman's back and he takes time to recover...like a human being 'cause he doesn't have super healing powers, but it's his will to be back on his feet and help his city that motivates him to heal, and when he gets punched in the face he bleeds because he is not made of steel(i mean, does Superman even know what bleeding feels like?), again, just a human. trust me batman is the real inspiration behind me training every day... I wanna become as close to batman as possible because having that Will and stability is what I have been chasing for a long time (plus if watching batman fighting motivates you to hit the pull bar daily...why not?).

The second thing that i and I hope everyone likes about batman is his strict morals and doesn't his pledge to not kill makes him a much more badass than he already is? and that's what makes his fights with villains much more interesting, Everyone knows that no matter what he isn't gonna kill and that's what joker has used to his advantage many times but the thing is Batman has made him taste dust every time...and by morals, I don't just mean not killing people... I also want everyone to consider that he always stands by the right side and never lets emotions cloud his judgment...When he's Batman...He's Batman. The Injustice Comics serve as a very good example to prove batman's judgment skills...The way he opposes superman the moment he kills joker and how he fought superman for 5 years even after losing a lot of loved ones, people... SUPERMAN IS A GOD and batman fought him for 5 years because he knew he was right and because his morals didn't allow him to bow down to someone who's doing something wrong, even if he's
a god (Now can you tell me it's not empowering?).

Another thing that drifted my attention towards the character was that he always plans ahead, he always has a plan before striking and he always plans for the worst-case scenario (I think he doesn't even breathe unless he has a good plan on how to do it). every time the dude goes out he's has a plan and has considered as many possibilities as he can....the dude had a plan to take any member of JL down if he/she goes rogue...you want more proof? (TBH I sometimes think it better fits in trust issues category but considering how superman went rogue in injustice it seems like a nice idea)

The thing that makes Batman the badass that he is' that he knows his limits and decides to break it every time. Bane broke his back and he was back after a few months!! joker killed his son (Jason todd) but he still came to the field the next day, how can he handle this much of emotional and physical tension?! Last I checked bats weren't that strong (poor joke, sorry). he takes micro-naps, like just 3 hours per day!! and still functions normally (his normal).

Batman has also learned 207 martial arts which in my opinion makes him cool AF (He also inspired me to learn boxing)

A lot of people's first attraction towards batman involves his gadgets, Batmobile, etc, but it happened to attract me the least for some reason... I was more attracted to the quality of batman than his tools, but however, I am in love...like In love with his bat suits and for the record Batman: TellTale, Batman: Arkham Origins and the kryptonite suit from injustice 2 are my favorite bat suits.

And last but not the least thing which makes Batman a great character is that he moves like a freaking badass.

 Please do tell me in the comments if you liked this blog or where did I do things wrongs to                                                                                              make it look bad
                                                                        Thanks

Comments