WHY I DON'T LIKE SUPERMAN

Justice League New 52 Wallpapers - Top Free Justice League New 52 ...
Superman is one of the most famous superheroes out there.....Like literally you ask a 3-year-old kid who superman is and he'll tell you the whole origin story, Anyways...The character of Superman was created by writer Jerry Siegel and artist Joe Shuster, The character first appeared in  Action Comics #1, which was published on April 18,1938. The character's origin is like this...He was born on a planet named krypton and was sent to earth by his parents because his birth planet was about to be destroyed (His alien name is Kal-El). On earth,  he was found by The Kents who raised him and named him Clark Kent......Earth's yellow sun gave the handsome alien extraordinary abilities and that's where in my opinion the problem begins.

I think that superman is overpowered, I mean he can shoot lasers from his eyes, has X-ray vision, can run as fast as The Flash and what not?? I mean Batman trains so hard, learned so many skills, had to become pretty strong to give the super villains a fight...yeah, at least Batman and other heroes have a fight with the villains...but when you have superman no need to fight he'll just blow them away (literally). Sometimes I don't even understand the point of having a team like Justice League when superman is a member and why is superman a member of a team?? he's almost a god

And then there's Kryptonite problem....seriously?? The dude pushed a planet into the sun in the injustice comics, can do anything you can imagine, is an All-In-One superhero package..and what's his (only) weakness?? A SHINING GREEN STONE .....you get the point?...all you gotta do to defeat a god-like man is to get your hands on a green stone and that's it, that means he Is super powerful and super weak at the same time. let's say you are not super-man and you have to defeat Batman(i keep mentioning him because he is my favorite DC character), you'll have to train Day and night, study his methods, build stamina and endurance, etc, and now let's say you have to defeat superman.....yeah, LOL.

When superman's up against someone he steals the show, and I mean it in both positive and negative way, he does look cool fighting(more like beating villains' asses) but he steals the glamour from other heroes a lot of time, I mean yes sometimes they use superman to distract villains so the other heroes can disarm a bomb or something, but what I mean is if Nightwing and superman are fighting the bad guys on the big screen..who'll you be more excited to see, now if you like badass vigilantes like me you'll be excited for Nightwing but most of the audience will be excited for superman, because, well...He's superman. The understatement is that when superman is fighting he makes other heroes look undervalued 

Now I don't have a lot of issues with superman and just for clarity's sake, I don't hate the character I just have some issues. if you liked/disliked this blog do tell me in the comments and thanks for reading
P.S. I actually did like superman when I was a kid...i used color him in the coloring books, it's nostalgic a little you see.


Comments